Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Page!

Hello, all.

I've added a Daily Sonnets page to the ol' blog (hit that link at the top to see it in all it's glory). As I've said before, this has been a project for some time. But I didn't want to burden my (loyal, limited, obligated) audience with poems. Poems are like children, I think, in that other people don't really want yours, but love their own with an unending fire.

I went and learned how to add a new page, so as to keep it nice and visually separate from my main posts. Since it will be daily, with a handy excuse or an obligatory sonnet, I didn't want to drown the other content.

So, enjoy if you wish. Ignore if you want. I just love to pretend that there's an audience out there, and nothing is more enjoyable than performance.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment